搜尋此網誌

星期六, 10月 13, 2012

Funny Esther


 

搞笑的姐姐小公主

Julianne Hsieh

2012/10/13

Esther was calling help for her English study assignment while I just ate my dinner. I promised her that I would accompany with her after dinner. Therefore, I was there side by side with her for her assignment writing with Q&A by English. In fact, she was really exhausted after attending a wedding party. Therefore, she could not really concentrate on her study. So she asked if she could leave her seat and drink some lemon juice.  “Yes, dear.”I replied her with my number one face what is no emotional expression on my face. After that I stopped her to wait for a moment while she began to leave her study room. I said to her “okey, here is a deal. If you came back with a right answer on your Q&A I will kiss you and hug- hug you.” She replied me with a funny looking “ah-ha” then she said to me “ but what if my answer is not collect?” “Well, in that case, I will only kiss you without hug-hug.” She left the room with satisfied smile. Guess what she did while she came back with the right answer of her Q&A questions? She stared at me and sounded “um-ah um-ah Ha-Ha” ha ha ha…. I was so shock at the same time while I was going to hug her. Oh, my dear. You are really a humorous girl as I do.

晚餐時小公主姐姐吵著要姑姑我陪她寫英文作業。我二話不說的答應了。可是今天她和妹妹去參加婚禮回來後實在是精疲力盡,因此一點都無法專注。於是她在寫完一題作業後,要求要到客廳去喝她的檸檬水。我回答她『好!不過等你回來時,如果你答對的話姑姑就mu-ah mu-ah then hug hug』她很好奇的問我:『如果答錯呢?』我回應她:『答錯就只有kiss 沒有hug hug 喽』!結果這傢伙,喝完檸檬水後,很快的答對她的問題。當我正準備要親親她即抱抱她時,她忽然對著我喊出一個好笑的口號:『um-ah um-ah ~哈』真是嚇了我一大跳!也讓我真是為此開懷大笑!唉呦!姐姐!姑姑的意思是『親親和抱抱啦!才不是喊那個好笑的口號呢!』。真是個搞笑的小孩,有姑姑的風範!哈哈哈!

沒有留言: