搜尋此網誌

星期五, 7月 16, 2010

A conversation with wise professor 和老教授的對話 By Julianne Yu- Jen, Hsieh 謝於真

中文版請至谷歌翻譯 或是敬請期待


I was quite confident with my teaching job for many years till I met one group of very unbelievable people. Of course they were not my students but the same generation. It’s really like a nightmare to work and deal with them but for sure I really gained a lot from them.
One day I was really peace off for something and it induced those really bad emotions. However, God sent me the wise professor for releasing my confusing and doubts. I was so unbelievable that how come there are some people who seem talkative and work hard by mouth but actually doing nothing. The most intolerant part for me it’s that this kind of people got a lot of free time to create the problems and stepped others.
Professor Wise is one of the seniors among my career who I respect as a role model. I was murmur to her about my angers among those people. In the end of our business, she told me that “…a good attitude is always helped us to do the right things all the time, and it would lead us to success. Those who were not doing the things with right attitudes might be leading to the failure and it would harm themselves…” I was not really agree with Professor Wise at that time, so I replied “No, I thought them were not only hurt themselves but others.” “Yes, those people might give us hard times but never has anything to deal with our lives. They might let us have a very bad mood but only that day not all our lives. See.” Professor Wise replied me back.
I was full of question marks while I left Professor Wise’s office. Suddenly I realized the point of that conversation and totally agreed with Professor Wise during the time on the way home. Yes, she was quite right. Those people might only give us a very un-pleasure moment but not at all. How wise the Professor Wise was!

沒有留言: